011 499 4020 WhatsApp 073 668 6627 info@q-pro.co.za
Select Page

Unabridged Marriage Certificates

Applying for a foreign passport, immigrating or registering a business abroad?  You will need an Unabridged Marriage Certificate.

Apply for yours now! Q-Pro can help.

Q-pro is an independent document sourcing specialist with no ties to Home Affairs.

Unabridged Marriage Certificates, a computer printed documented record of one’s marriage is typically required by foreign embassies, consulates as well or high commissions when a person applies for passport or immigration purposes or when a foreigner sets up a business abroad. Once obtained, these certificates can be attested and apostilled for use abroad.

The document depicts the couples full names, identification numbers, places of birth as well as the details of the marriage such as the date and place of the ceremony, as well as the details of the marriage officer.

Q-Pro works tirelessly to assist its clients to obtain unabridged marriage certificates expeditiously.

We will ensure that our client’s receive the most recent application forms. It is important to note that marriages entered into between 1994 and 2017 require an unabridged birth certificate or copy of the marriage record from the marriage officer to be included with your application.

We will ensure that our client’s applications are filled out correctly, that all the necessary fields have been completed and we will also verify all information before submission.

Once an application for an unabridged marriage certificate has been submitted, Q-Pro will follow up the application with the South African Home Affairs Office and deal with and advise of any potential delays, problems or queries. Once the application has been approved, we will liaise with the client regarding a collection date and then queue on our client’s behalf. We save our clients weeks of waiting for their certificates.

Don’t delay, if you are planning to apply for a foreign passport, immigrating to another country or starting a business abroad, be sure to apply for your Unabridged Marriage Certificate as this document will be required before you can do anything.

Simply fill out the form and a friendly Q-Pro consultant will contact you to finalise the details. We bear the queues so that you don’t have to.