011 499 4020 WhatsApp 073 668 6627 info@q-pro.co.za
Select Page

Unabridged Birth Certificates

Do you need to travel but can’t be bear to queue at the Department of Home Affairs?

Q-Pro can help.

Simply fill out and e-mail us the relevant forms and we will do the hard work for you. We even track your application and will collect it for you when it is ready.

Marriage Certificates

Marriage certificates not only provide proof of a union, it also suggests that the union is legally permissible and that in documenting the marriage, it was correctly witnessed by eligible viewers.

Q-Pro will do the queuing for you.

Fill out and e-mail us the relevant forms and we will do the queuing work for you. We will also track your application and will collect it on your behalf when it is ready.

Vault Certificates

The document is a single, hand written birth record characterised by its pink South African Home Affairs stamp.

Let Q-Pro do the heavy lifting for you.

We will stand in the Home Affairs que for you and track your application, even collecting it for you when it is ready.

Passport Expediting

Need your South African passport in a hurry?

Why wait 3 months when you can get your South African passport in just 8 working days.

Expedite your Passport Pronto 

We will track your application and inform you when it is ready for collection.

About Q-Pro

Q-PRO is a personal document service company based in Johannesburg. Our main services are to queue at home affairs on your behalf.  We handle your unabridged birth certificates, marriage certificates and vault copy certificates.

Simply fill in an online service request form leaving your number and email address and we will contact you back.

Upon receipt of your documents, we will verify that your application forms have been correctly filled in and that no important information has been omitted. We will liaise with the Department of Home Affairs on your behalf ensuring you don’t have to travel to a queue at a home affairs office unnecessarily.

Cancellation Application: In the event that you cancel your application after we have submitted your form to Home Affairs a cancellation fee will apply.